Toluna Storytelling Contest
This is a fun game to express your creativity and earn some bonus points! Here what to do:
- The Toluna team has created a topic with the title of Toluna Storytelling and posted the first line of a story.
- Next, it’s up to you to keep it going! Post the
- What, where, when, why and how
- The ending
- Post your story by 30th April and receive a 500 point rank-up bonus for joining in!
But wait, there’s more! We don’t want to hog all the action, so we’re inviting you to create your own story too.
- Create your own Topic between 11th-30th April, with the title “Storytelling Game”**.
- In the body of your topic say – “Keep the story going!” And post the first line of your tale.
- Then, get your friends and the community to join in with the next sentence. You’ll earn a 1,000 point bonus for participating, and the member with the longest story will win an additional 15,000 points!
If you’re ready to help us tell a tale, click here to visit the TolunaTeam topic and get started. Then, get ready to build your own story!
Good luck and have fun!
The Toluna Team
Promotion Rules: Open to New Zealand members only. Posts must not contain any language or image that is obscene, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy. Toluna reserves the right to review all posts for content, and withhold bonus points from any user violating the rules mentioned above. Violation of these rules, and/or the Toluna Member Code of Conduct may result in the closure of your Toluna account.
*TolunaTeam – Toluna Storytelling: Limit one opinion per member on the TolunaTeam topic. Members will earn a 500 point rank-up bonus for their submission to the Toluna Storytelling topic. Post one sentence between 11th-30th April.
**Storytelling Game: Limit one topic created per member. The topic’s title must begin with “Storytelling Game” to be officially entered, and must be created no later than 30th April, 2016. Members will receive 1,000 points for creating their topic, via rank-up OR external credit. The member with the most opinions posted on their topic will receive an additional 15,000 points via external credit to their Toluna account.
Bonus points for both portions of the promotion will be awarded to winners by 9PM AEST, on Friday 6th May 2016, and will be uploaded directly to user’s accounts.