Get cosy with us this winter!
Brrrrr! It’s cold, so it’s the perfect time to get cosy with a book or movie, complete surveys and play a new game on Toluna! We’ve got three tasks for you, which can earn you points along the way.
1. Post a review of any winter-themed movie or book for 300 points. If your post is featured in the next magazine, you’ll receive another 1000 points! There are some rules though:
• You must post this as a Topic and include the text “Getting cosy with Toluna” in the title. Points will not be awarded for Polls, Thumb-its or Battles.
• There is a limit of three posts per member, for which you’ll receive points. For example, you can post one, two or three different reviews and earn 300 points on each. However if you post more than three reviews, you’ll still receive a maximum of 900 points (3 x 300) regardless of the number of reviews.
• Your post must be public, and do NOT select the Toluna category tag when posting.
• Include an image or video with your review. However, simply copying and pasting something from another site will not earn you points.
• Reviews must be posted between 17-31 July 2019.
If you’re short on ideas, there are lots of movies or books in wintery settings, such as The Revenant, The Huntsman: Winter’s War, The Grey…they don’t necessarily have to be good or critically acclaimed – a bad review is just as interesting. Get creative, we’re looking forward to your reviews!
2. Play our new “Ski with Luna” game, now available on our Games page. If you’re among the top 30 players when this game ends, you’ll receive 1000 points! Game will end on 31 July 2019 and you can play once a day until then.
3. Complete at least two surveys between now and 31 July 2019.
There’s more! If you complete all 3 tasks (post a winter-themed movie/book review, play the game, complete two surveys) by 31 July 2019, you’ll be in the draw to win a $20 GiftPay e-gift card. 5 winners will be selected at random and announced by 9th August 2019.
*Note: Contest available only to members registered to Toluna’s New Zealand panel.